IELTS Waste Vocabulary
Do you have enough vocabulary to talk about waste, rubbish etc in the IELTS speaking test and in the IELTS writing test?
How good are you at talking about and writing about waste, rubbish, recycling and related issues?
The infographic above has a whole pile of useful words and phrases.
Here is a list of the most useful “waste” phrases to use in the IELTS speaking and in the IELTS writing test:
Methods of waste disposal:
IELTS Part 3 Speaking Questions
- What do most people do with their waste in your country?
- How good is the waste collection system in your country? (Why do you say that?)
- How could the waste collection system be improved?
- What are some of the challenges of recycling waste?
- What do you think the situation will be like in 50 years?
Your turn!If you want to practice these questions, write out your answers in the comments below!
Share this Post